Bahasa Indonesia lebih simple daripada Bahasa Inggris

Bahasa Indonesia lebih simple dibanding Bahasa Inggris.

English: “Would you please care to elaborate on that statement?”
Indonesian: “MAKSUD LOH?!”

English: “The meeting will start at 9:15 AM. Please be there 15 minutes beforehand.”
Indonesian: “Jangan Telat Yee !”

English: “I definitely won”t make it. You guys go and have fun without me.”
Indonesian: “Ntar gue nyusul.”

English: “your statement is already known by everybody else”.
Indonesian: ” BASI.. LO ”

English: “I couldn”t see the necessity of this conversation”.
Indonesian: “GA PENTING Boo … ”

English: “I couldn”t think of any idea of where to go and what to do”.
Indonesian : ” MATI GAYA neh ”

English: “I need to tell u something unfortunately still need to be confirmed on its validity”.
Indonesian: ” Eh….TAU GA” SIH LO….(Nggosip) ”

English: “I couldn”t imagine what else could”ve happen”.
Indonesia: BUSEEETTT….

English: “The conclusion which is not accepted”.
Indonesian: ” CAPE DEH !! ”

English: “pardon me”
Indonesia : ” HAAAHH ?? ” X_X

English: “I think you should not act in such an improper way”.
Indonesian: ” PLiiiss Dech “…

English: I think it would be better if we don”t see each other again…
Indonesia: LOE, GUE, END !!! ”

English: Thank God… This moment and circumstances mean so much to me and I should be grateful….
Indonesia: “Alhamdulillah yaah… Sesuatu banget ….”

English: “could you tell me what”s your address precisely…?”
Indonesia: “diiiimaanaaa tinggalnya dimaana?” 8-|<=-P=D

English : “What am I supposed to know the thing you”re talking about?”
Indonesia : “Emang gw pikirin.”

%$#@% Ha..ha..ha..ha..ha..ha